S
Posted By
Sean
Oct 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have begun using IR to save JPEGs so that I can retain EXIF data and in also favor adding in full XMP data. I have found that I can create a group of settings and save them in the metadata settings, but IR always reverts to its own default values and I am forced into using 4 mouse clicks to force IR to save XMP with a reference to a source file every time I create a JPEG.

Does anyone know how to get IR to modify its default metadata settings to use my desired settings rather than Adobe’s?

I should note I am using PS CS here.

enjoy,

Sean

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

– Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Photo Archive @ http://www.tearnet.com/Sean
Last Updated 29 Sept. 2004

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
jjs
Oct 3, 2004
"Sean" wrote in message
I have begun using IR to save JPEGs so that I can retain EXIF data and in also favor adding in full XMP data. I have found that I can create a group of settings and save them in the metadata settings, but IR always reverts to its own default values and I am forced into using 4 mouse clicks to force IR to save XMP with a reference to a source file every time I create a JPEG.

Does anyone know how to get IR to modify its default metadata settings to use my desired settings rather than Adobe’s?

You can’t, either with Photoshop or ImageReady. You can _append_ data but not replace the defaults. Try as you wish, PS and IR still replace the XMP strings.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections