FL
Posted By
Fatty_Lumpkin
Oct 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. Does anyone know how I can make text fit/follow a curved path? Specifically, I am trying to place a couple words along the inside of a circle for a logo.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Oct 24, 2003
The easiest way at present, is to create your text on a path in Illustrator and import that into Photoshop. Or you can use PaintShop Pro. Or, if you can find an old copy of it, Extensis PhotoGraphics is a plug-in that provides the same capability.

Otherwise, buy Photoshop CS when it is released, as it will finally provide this feature.

To solve your problem immediately via a more brute force but still pretty straightforward approach, try Trevor Morris’s tutorial at <http://user.fundy.net/morris/photoshop7.shtml>

Have fun!

Daryl
FL
Fatty_Lumpkin
Oct 24, 2003
Excellent! I will try the tutorial first and then ILLustrator. One of those whould allow me to finish the logo.

Thank you VERY much for the help!
C
chorz
Oct 27, 2003
Illustrator 10 For Dummies has a tutorial on page 6. You might try to search for it on the web.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections