Posted By
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Folks,

There is no favorites buttom at the top of the PS 7 save box on my win XP machine. There (is) one on the PS7 open box. Why is this?

Randy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 31, 2003
I think they forgot it.
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
That is a reasonable explanation. I cant imagine that something that important would be left out. Surely there must be a way to fix this.

How does one get to common folders quickly in a fast paced work environment? With macs we are able to use programs like default folder to keep a list of common folders that reside on the hard drive and file server in the PS 7 save box.

Any adobe people out there lurking?

Thanks for the response.

Randy
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Just create folder shortcuts. Only takes a few seconds.

Bob
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
where is the best place to locate these shortcuts?
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Depends on how you work. That’s the beauty of it. It allows you to put shortcuts anywhere.

Bob
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
It seems that the best place would be in my documents. My documents is a button on the left side of the save window. I click my documents and all my folder short cuts will be there. Do you see any problems with that?

Thanks for the help.
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Like I said, whatever works.

Bob
TM
Trevor_Morris
Oct 31, 2003
Have you checked out the application called Edit Buddy <http://www.decisoft.com/?show?ebuddy>? This little application is a "God send"! I use it for all my applications and it saves a lot of time and frustration. Highly recommended (and no, I am not affiliated, nor do I benefit from the promotion of Edit Buddy).
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
Thanks Trevor, I will check it out.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections