Posted By
rock
Nov 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am beside myself here trying to do this, altho’ it must be the most basic of functions.

I have created a flier on a full portrait A4 canvas and now want to transfer it to this..

2×50% copies (A5 size) of that flier on a landscape A4 canvas.

I will then save to pdf for printing 2 up.

What is the easiest way to do this please?

At the moment when I 50% reduce the A4 then drag it to another A4 landscape canvas, it come sin as a thumbnail. Not sure why!!??

Thanks

Rock

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
RSD99
Nov 18, 2004
Try Qimage (or another similar program).

"Rock" wrote in message
Hi,

I am beside myself here trying to do this, altho’ it must be the most basic of functions.

I have created a flier on a full portrait A4 canvas and now want to transfer it to this..

At the moment when I 50% reduce the A4 then drag it to another A4 landscape canvas, it come sin as a thumbnail. Not sure why!!??
Thanks

Rock
J
jenelisepasceci
Nov 18, 2004
Rock wrote:

Hi,

1. A5 is 50% by area of A4. Therefore you have to reduce to 70,71% linear.
2. The resolution of your initial A4 differs from the resolution of the A4 you draw it to. Both should be at print resolution.

Peter
J
jjs
Nov 18, 2004
"RSD99" wrote in message
Try Qimage (or another similar program).

Killfile.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections