Export layers as PNG or JPEG image sequence?

T
Posted By
towknee
Nov 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there any way to export layers as image sequence?

For example i have five layers. Layer one would be frame one, layer two would be frame two, and so on.

I think the closest that ive come to this is jumping to image ready, making an animation and exporting as a GIF of a Quicktime mov. This is close to what i want, and i want the ability to export as a sequential jpeg or PNG series.

Im using PS 6.0 though, if newer versions of PS support this im sold. Lemme know -TOny

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SG
shecky_greene
Nov 16, 2003
From Photoshop CS specs:

VIDEO

Non-square pixel support
Create and work with different aspect ratios to accommodate non-square pixels without distortion.

Guide presets
Easily design using video-specific presets that show action-safe and title-safe areas of the screen.

Enhanced 16-bit compositing
Perform more precise matte painting, 3D rendering, and other advanced film compositing with expanded support for 16-bit images in core features, including layers, brushes, and more.

Layers-to-files export
Quickly integrate layered Photoshop artwork with a variety of video editing and compositing systems using the built-in Export Layers to Files command.
TM
Trevor_Morris
Nov 17, 2003
This can be accomplished quite easily using scripting. I believe there is even an existing script that you could alter to save as whatever format you wish. However, you will need a minimum of version 7 – but I recommend CS – to accomplish this.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections