YP
Posted By
Yonadav_Perry
Dec 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Some 2 years back I went through a nice on-line Photoshop tutorial. Since then I upgraded my software a few times, and cannot figure out where to find that particular tutorial, which I want to review again.

All I remeber is that there was a picture with a boat on a river bank (or beach), and the student (I) had to replace the sky with a cloudy sky from anothe photo, and then replace some colors on the boat. Another part of the tutorial had a big clock and some other stuff to be put together.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can you direct me to the version of Photoshop (or Photoshop Elements) that had this tutorial included in the help system?

Thanks,

Yonadav

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Dec 18, 2003
This sounds like a tutorial in classroom in a book.
BG
barry_gray
Dec 18, 2003
YEP-That would be CIAB 5.0 to be exact.
C
Cooter
Dec 18, 2003
Also in CIB 6.0 and 7.0. Haven’t seen 8.0 (CS) yet.

wrote in message
Some 2 years back I went through a nice on-line Photoshop tutorial. Since
then I upgraded my software a few times, and cannot figure out where to find that particular tutorial, which I want to review again.
All I remeber is that there was a picture with a boat on a river bank (or
beach), and the student (I) had to replace the sky with a cloudy sky from anothe photo, and then replace some colors on the boat. Another part of the tutorial had a big clock and some other stuff to be put together.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can you direct me to the version of
Photoshop (or Photoshop Elements) that had this tutorial included in the help system?
Thanks,

Yonadav
YP
Yonadav_Perry
Dec 19, 2003
Well, nobody came to the rescue, but I kept searching and with the help of a friend finally found it. The item I was looking for is:

Photoshop 5.5 Tutorials, lessons 2 & 3.
DM
Don_McCahill
Dec 20, 2003
We thought we had helped you. You didn’t say the ones Barry and and I came up with were wrong.

BTW, I think the tutorial from the program is the same one as the one we mentioned … many CIAB tutorials get moved to the program goodies … like Mr Salad Head.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections