JM
Posted By
Jean-Marc Molina
Dec 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After searching for « edge effects » in the archive of this group I found an interesting message talking about the Background Eraser tool of PSP. I tried it and got the « Web-safe 256 Vs. True colors (Spiky twirl small background eraser).png » image. The result is kind of cool but there are not so many brushes and you can’t reproduce edge effects like fading or torning.

But it’s a good thing to know, the Background Eraser exists :).

JM

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
Trev
Dec 23, 2004
"Jean-Marc Molina" wrote in message
Hello,

I’m trying to create an image where two pictures are compared. One on the left, one on the right. I would like to separate them by applying a cool edge effect to a layer.

I usually use the SnagIt Editor to apply edge effects to my screen shots but
here I have to compose a new image from screen shots. And as the SnagIt Editor can’t handle transparency and layers, I can’t use it to compose my image. As I’m evaluating Paint Shop Pro 9 (PSP) I tried to apply some edge effects but the effects available in the SnagIt Editor are not available in
PSP.

You can see some cool edge effects in the
C
Corey
Dec 24, 2004
"Jean-Marc Molina" wrote in message
After searching for

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections