D
Posted By
D
Dec 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m considering going to school online & was wondering what some of the best online graphic design schools were. So far I’ve talked to Mt. Sierra & The Art Institute which has a diploma program as well as associates, bachelors, & masters. Also is there a demand for graphic designers & what types of opportunities are there for designers? Thanks for any info.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bogus
Dec 28, 2004
Nowadays, anyone with a computer calls themself a "designer". Consequently, it is a very competitive profession. You have to like the work and be reasonably good to persevere.

(Lots of Designers) – (Limited No. of Jobs) = (Lots of Competition)

D wrote:

I’m considering going to school online & was wondering what some of the best online graphic design schools were. So far I’ve talked to Mt. Sierra & The Art Institute which has a diploma program as well as associates, bachelors, & masters. Also is there a demand for graphic designers & what types of opportunities are there for designers? Thanks for any info.
C
Corey
Dec 29, 2004
"D" wrote in message

Good luck, but you may end up needing to find your own off-ramp. We’re the ones who’s cardboard signs rock! Our text is sufficient in size in a nice readable font face which maintains a bold contrast with the unwrinkled cardboard and has enough negative space to imply "uncluttered and approachable ."

Peadge 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections