JB
Posted By
Jim_Birkenmaier
Jan 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. I am using Photoshop 7.0.1 and just installed the evaluation version of Photoshop CS. One thing I noticed immediately is that my JPEG images (thumbnails) on my Desktop and inside windows folders don’t display anymore. Instead, I just get the Photoshop icon. Is there an option that has to be enabled to get this to work again? I am running Windows 2K. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Ho
Jan 1, 2004
VS
vickie_selep
Jan 1, 2004
I am having the same problem with PSD files under Win2K. The PSD’s under the older version of Photoshop work just fine, but after I upgraded (full suite) to CS, I had to resave the PSD’s to get text to work or something like that and now the preview shows a tiny bit of something at the top and the rest is black. 🙁 In addition to Jim’s problem, if anyone knows how I get my thumbnails back for PDS’s, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 1, 2004
see the readme file, or search this forum. no longer supported under cs and it’s been discussed in multiple threads.
VS
vickie_selep
Jan 2, 2004
sorry, I did a search and Jim’s was the first on the list. I guess I didn’t go far enough.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections