C
Posted By
Calum
Jan 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Right just finished installing my Creative Suite (such a big box!), and I want to get started as soon as possible. How would you recommend I achieve this:

I have a movie of a plane flying across the sky, I want this to be the conclusion of the movie. Now, I have a picture of a road, with trees etc. How would you suggest I manage to make the shot so we stay with the road for a few seconds, then look upwards to see the plane? Will I have to create a ‘filler’ set of frames, as in ones that slowly move the viewpoint upwards?

I’m guessing this is going to need a lot of Photoshop work, so I’m hoping you guys can help. Hopefully I’m not asking too much!

Oh, I have a Mac, with Final Cut. This will be what the final scene will obviously be assembled in.

One final question. Say I wanted to add a static vapour trail next to the two in the sky at the moment, how would I do this? Would it be possible to make the trail sit above the plane so from below it looks like the plane is flying below it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections