Posted By
shinny
Feb 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am a Windows user but I recently purchased a copy of Illustrator 9.0 for the Macintosh. I am familiar with the registration codes for the PC
i.e., "R" for retail, "E" for educational etc., but I don’t know what
they are for the Mac and was wondering if someone could help me with this?
The serial number begins with; AAW900Y. Would anyone know what flavor of Illustrator this is?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Shinny

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

O
Odysseus
Feb 1, 2005
In article ,
"shinny" wrote:

I am a Windows user but I recently purchased a copy of Illustrator 9.0 for the Macintosh. I am familiar with the registration codes for the PC
i.e., "R" for retail, "E" for educational etc., but I don’t know what
they are for the Mac and was wondering if someone could help me with this?
The serial number begins with; AAW900Y. Would anyone know what flavor of Illustrator this is?

I imagine you could find a better group for Illustrator questions … anyway AFAICT "AAW" was the usual serial-number prefix for the standard retail Illustrator for Mac vv. 3.x (or earlier) to 9.x. Adobe Dimensions serial numbers began with "DAW". From the few examples we have here I don’t think the letter following the three-digit version number has any particular meaning.

Odysseus

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections