Posted By
Crunch Hardtack
May 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First, I’m using OS X 10.3.9 on a Mac.
Has anyone else had a problem with iView Media Pro 2.6.4 and Photoshop/ImageReady CS2 files? I tried to update a catalog today for the first time since using CS2, and iView choked (froze up) on a PSD file. I end up having to force quit.
I looked on iView’s website and did a google search but couldn’t find anything.
I tried trashing iView’s prefs but that didn’t help.

Thanks in advance.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
May 25, 2005
Crunch Hardtack wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with iView Media Pro 2.6.4 and Photoshop/ImageReady CS2 files? I tried to update a catalog today for the first time since using CS2, and iView choked (froze up) on a PSD file. I end up having to force quit.

What kind of PSD file? Perhaps iView doesn’t support 16 bits layers yet and this was such a file.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
CH
Crunch Hardtack
May 26, 2005
Nope, not 16 bit. The only thing out of the ordinary it might have had was a smart object, but I would think if that was a problem you’d see people discussing it all over the place… And iView would’ve resolved it… apparently not.

In article <1gx50iv.1o93wr91cnts2qN%>, Johan W.
Elzenga wrote:

Crunch Hardtack wrote:

What kind of PSD file? Perhaps iView doesn’t support 16 bits layers yet and this was such a file.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections