Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all !

I’ve got a small problem well let’s assume that I
create a new object (shape), I make a new layer,
add shadow, use Blur and Wox effect but when
I save it to a file example gif and open again I can’t
edit it anymore ! I can’t see "layer 1" and "layer 2" I just can’t do anything. Tell please how save the file
to edit it again after loading ? Is is possible anyway ??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

D
Diane
Mar 3, 2004
If you want to be able to edit your file again, you must save it as a Photoshop .psp file. The .psp file will have all of your effects and layers.

If you want a .gif file as a result, save BOTH files. The .gif for using now and the .psp file in case you want to make changes again.

"Obserwator" wrote in message
Hi all !

I’ve got a small problem well let’s assume that I
create a new object (shape), I make a new layer,
add shadow, use Blur and Wox effect but when
I save it to a file example gif and open again I can’t
edit it anymore ! I can’t see "layer 1" and "layer 2" I just can’t do anything. Tell please how save the file
to edit it again after loading ? Is is possible anyway ??

T
tom187
Mar 3, 2004
"Diane" wrote:

If you want to be able to edit your file again, you must save it as a Photoshop .psp file. The .psp file will have all of your effects and layers.
If you want a .gif file as a result, save BOTH files. The .gif for using now and the .psp file in case you want to make changes again.

PSP isn’t a Photoshop file. The original poster should save files as ..PSD for future editing.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
D
Diane
Mar 3, 2004
Sorry, I meant, .psd, but typed it incorrectly.

So, Obsorwator, save the file as a .psd if you want to continue editing it later.

"Tom Thomas" wrote in message
"Diane" wrote:

If you want to be able to edit your file again, you must save it as a Photoshop .psp file. The .psp file will have all of your effects and
layers.

PSP isn’t a Photoshop file. The original poster should save files as .PSD for future editing.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
O
Obserwator
Mar 3, 2004
So, Obsorwator, save the file as a .psd if you want to continue editing it later.

Oh my god ! It’s so easy ! Now I admit that my question was so stupid :PPP
Sorry but I’m the begginer…. yet 😀

Anyway thank you so much !

Bye !

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections