C
Posted By
cedoming
Jun 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
does anyone know how to combine pictures so as to make one picture. i’m trying to combine pictures of my sister and her fiance for their wedding to make pretend future children pictures. or is there perhaps a website that does this. any help greatly appreciated. thanks,
cd

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

in article ,
wrote on 06/29/2005 8:45
PM:

does anyone know how to combine pictures so as to make one picture. i’m trying to combine pictures of my sister and her fiance for their wedding to make pretend future children pictures. or is there perhaps a website that does this. any help greatly appreciated. thanks,
cd

Hire an artist to do it for you. It is beyond your capabilities.
AM
Andrew Morton
Jun 30, 2005
As an example, see the "New head" and "Photo composition" articles at www.myjanee.com

Andrew
LM
L Mahoney
Dec 18, 2005
wrote:
cd
I am a rank beginner so dont know if I can help. Im working on a collage of my son’s cats. I made a new document and gave it a background color so it can be the background (backgrounds cant be transparent). Then I called up 3 of his cat pictures. I used an elliptical marquee around one cat’s head and pressed Control-J to make it a layer (remembering to click on the picture Im working on each time in the layers menu so the tools will work on it). Then I used the move tool to drag the cat head over to the new background. You can do the same for any of the pictures you have open on your screen, just being sure you have clicked on the pic you are working on (usually when i find my tools wont work, its because I havent clicked on the right layer). Or if you dont want to make a selection, you can just use the move tool to move the entire picture over to your new background, and do that on each of the pictures you want on there. Then probably you could use blur or smooth tools or the clone stamp to soften any edges you want softened.
Before you add any pictures,
If you want a pattern on your background page, you can go to any image open and use the rectangular marquee to select a small box of what you would like on your background, then move it with the move tool to the background. Then press control T to get a bounding box around the square, and drag the handles to cover the entire page.

I hope this helps. I am trying to learn photoshop and am SO CONFUSED.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections