Posted By
Pat
Jul 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help please!
About a hundred years ago, I found that installing PS7 caused the listing and thumbnail generation of ACDSee, previously very fast, to slow to a crawl.
Someone on a newsgroup, possibly this one, told me how to prevent PS from taking over thumbnail generation. It worked!
But I cannot find the note that I made at the time!
A friend is having the same problem and, as I am planning to seriously upgrade my computer, I will probably have the same problem again soon.

Please point me in the right direction.

TIA

Pat

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Roger
Jul 16, 2005
http://groups-beta.google.com/ has a Usenet search feature where you can find the message.

"Pat" wrote in message
Help please!
About a hundred years ago, I found that installing PS7 caused the listing and thumbnail generation of ACDSee, previously very fast, to slow to a crawl.
Someone on a newsgroup, possibly this one, told me how to prevent PS from taking over thumbnail generation. It worked!
But I cannot find the note that I made at the time!
A friend is having the same problem and, as I am planning to seriously upgrade my computer, I will probably have the same problem again soon.
Please point me in the right direction.

TIA

Pat

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections