Posted By
Howard_Hitt
Feb 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am new to this, and my question is a simple one. I have a photo, and have it in Photoshop CS. It is a photo of a round ball, I am able to use the magic wand to make the ball into a work area, separate from the background. I was able to make the background go away when I imported the photo into Premeire 6.5. I can’t figure out how I was able to do this, as I have other photos that I would like to be able to do this again. I have read the instruction book, and even a dummies book, and now I am more confused then before. I am not sure how to use layers, or masks or vectors. Can anyone help me with a step by step, to make this work.

Thank you

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GH
Gary_Hummell
Feb 21, 2004
Check out:
<http://myjanee.home.insightbb.com/tutorials.htm>
under Photo Fixing and Restoring.

Gary
Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 22, 2004

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections