Dennis
May 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anybody help?
I’m working on an image in photoshop saved with
workspace adobe RGB. I have (lets say) two paper profiles that I can assign for my printer. Each profile has it’s own characteristics.Can I save the correction settings ( color balance, contrast etc etc) for each profile in photoshop CS without having to save the complete image and simply load these settings when I want to use a particular profile for this image. Hope I make sense…Dennis

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
May 28, 2004
Dennis wrote:

I’m working on an image in photoshop saved with
workspace adobe RGB. I have (lets say) two paper profiles that I can assign for my printer. Each profile has it’s own characteristics.Can I save the correction settings ( color balance, contrast etc etc) for each profile in photoshop CS without having to save the complete image and simply load these settings when I want to use a particular profile for this image.

Not in the image itself, AFAIK. However, you can make corrections in Curves, and then save/load those corrections from the Curves dialog. You could do that for both profiles, so making corrections for one of the profiles becomes nothing more than loading a curve setting. You can even write an Action for that, so that applying the corrections becomes just hitting a key.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections