L
Posted By
lubitz-creations
Jan 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had a crash on my win XP and moved my files to my 2nd hard drive, to reboot but then something happened……electric went out well now my files were all fragmented but I was able to retreve them from my first HD but some things are not working right, I think I have some files in the wrong folder, my cd disk does not work any more because of a crack, so is there a way to put the files back in order so I can make a backup disk?
Herb

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RB
Rudy Benner
Jan 15, 2006
wrote in message
I had a crash on my win XP and moved my files to my 2nd hard drive, to reboot but then something happened……electric went out well now my files were all fragmented but I was able to retreve them from my first HD but some things are not working right, I think I have some files in the wrong folder, my cd disk does not work any more because of a crack, so is there a way to put the files back in order so I can make a backup disk?
Herb

It really sucks when stuff like this happens, and it will happen, but having a power failure just compounds things to the max.

Get a UPS, even a small one will do. I also keep my desklamp plugged into it, so that when the power goes out at night, I will at least have some light in the house.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections