PP
Posted By
print.prob
Jan 30, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With all the brilliant versatility and config options in PS, surely there is a way to deselect Center Image in Print w/ preview and set that as the default. For years now I have to remember to untick the box with every print job. I hope someone can tell me there is an easier way.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ricknospam
Jan 30, 2006
wrote in message
With all the brilliant versatility and config options in PS, surely there is a way to deselect Center Image in Print w/ preview and set that as the default. For years now I have to remember to untick the box with every print job. I hope someone can tell me there is an easier way.

Thank you.

We’ve been saying the exact same thing about much more
basic features lacking in PS (context-sensitive help etc). Adobe marches to their own drummer.
PP
print.prob
Jan 31, 2006
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:58:26 GMT, "Rick S."
wrote:

wrote in message

Thank you.

We’ve been saying the exact same thing about much more
basic features lacking in PS (context-sensitive help etc). Adobe marches to their own drummer.

It isn’t the reply for which I hoped but I appreciate the feedback. At least now I know I have good company in these petty dilemmas.

Certainly you are correct that Adobe marches to his/its/their own drummer however I am equally certain that most would agree we all are marching better with Adobe than we would without.
CB
Colonel Blip
Feb 1, 2006
Hello, !
You wrote on 31 Jan 2006 16:29:01 -0600:

This was an aggravation to me as well when I became a first time user of PS. I’ve made it a bit easier on myself by setting up an action that I use to reset it to 0,0. Works great; just have to remember to use it before print preview.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

pp> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:58:26 GMT, "Rick S." pp> wrote:

pp> It isn’t the reply for which I hoped but I appreciate the feedback. At pp> least now I know I have good company in these petty dilemmas.

pp> Certainly you are correct that Adobe marches to his/its/their own pp> drummer however I am equally certain that most would agree we all are pp> marching better with Adobe than we would without.

—-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups —-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption =—-
PP
print.prob
Feb 2, 2006
Hadn’t thought of that, thanks
P2H

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 07:25:03 -0600, "Colonel Blip" wrote:

Hello, !
You wrote on 31 Jan 2006 16:29:01 -0600:

This was an aggravation to me as well when I became a first time user of PS. I’ve made it a bit easier on myself by setting up an action that I use to reset it to 0,0. Works great; just have to remember to use it before print preview.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

pp> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:58:26 GMT, "Rick S." pp> wrote:

pp> It isn’t the reply for which I hoped but I appreciate the feedback. At pp> least now I know I have good company in these petty dilemmas.
pp> Certainly you are correct that Adobe marches to his/its/their own pp> drummer however I am equally certain that most would agree we all are pp> marching better with Adobe than we would without.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections