ER
Posted By
ez raver
Jul 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I’d like to know if I can combine layer masks in any way? When I fill my canvas with a horizontal gradient and right after that a vertical, only the vertical one has effect on the transparency.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Jul 10, 2004
tube jerk wrote:
Hi, I’d like to know if I can combine layer masks in any way? When I fill my canvas with a horizontal gradient and right after that a vertical, only the vertical one has effect on the transparency.

Change the mode of the gradient tool to darken or lighten. —

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
E
edjh
Jul 10, 2004
tube jerk wrote:

On the Options Bar you’ll see a dropdown slot for the Gradient tool options. Instead of black to white, use black to transparent on your Layer Mask.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
MH
Mike Horne
Jul 13, 2004
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 01:07:03 GMT, "tube jerk" wrote:

You could make each vgnette on a separate alpha channel and then load selectons and add or ntersect wth current selecton

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections