T
Posted By
terrywc
Oct 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently uploaded a number of RAW (NEF) files shot with my D1X. Many of the thumbnails that PhotoshopCS generated were tiny. They were a little square surrounded by a large white border. I had the view set to large thumbnail. Other thumbnails were also tiny, but their content was black. Other thumbnails were the right size. When I clicked on the tiny thumbnails they came up in Adobe raw conversion and when I saved them the thumbnails became the right size.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening here and what I do to solve this problem? I have the most recent version of Adobe camera raw loaded, as this was my first thought when this problem arose.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Clinton

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

T
topsecret
Oct 14, 2004
HUM….i also use the nikon d1x and photoshop 8 and the nef files, i set the thumbnails in large size and all is ok, same size as the jpg
T
terrywc
Oct 15, 2004
Interesting. I had noticed that too. I simply save them as 16 bit, 300 dpi.

Clinton

"topsecret" wrote in message
HUM….i also use the nikon d1x and photoshop 8 and the nef files, i set the thumbnails in large size and all is ok, same size as the jpg

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections