USE MY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGN, WEBSITES, AND MARKETING!

C
Posted By
christopher6972
Oct 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If you need some great pictures to use in your marketing, advertising, website design, and graphic design, take a look at my stock photography.

http://www.pictronicaenterprises.com/photography.htm

You can use the pictures to help promote your business and your listings. Use them for:
*Brochures
*Postcards
*Calendars
*advertisements
*websites
*Graphic design
All images cost $30 for an 8"x10" at 300dpi digital file.

I also do custom photography if you don’t see the image that you need on my website. Check them out!

Regards,
Christopher walsh
Pictronica Enterprises
http://www.pictronicaenterprises.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

V
Voivod
Oct 28, 2004
On 28 Oct 2004 10:52:18 -0700, (Christopher
Walsh) scribbled:

Fuck off, spammer.

X-Complaints-To:
X-Complaints-To:
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 28, 2004
On 28 Oct 2004 10:52:18 -0700, (Christopher Walsh)
found these unused words floating about:

If you need some great pictures to use in your marketing, advertising, website design, and graphic design, take a look at my stock photography.

http://www.pictronicaenterprises.com/photography.htm

You can use the pictures to help promote your business and your listings. Use them for:
*Brochures
*Postcards
*Calendars
*advertisements
*websites
*Graphic design
I also do custom photography if you don’t see the image that you need on my website. Check them out!

Regards,
Christopher walsh
Pictronica Enterprises
http://www.pictronicaenterprises.com

Hmmm …

Hope the imaging skills are better than the language ones …

"since it’s conception." =. since it is conception ??? conception of what?

nope … they’re not! Animals are standard "zoo" crap.

What you need to squirrel away are captures such as:
http://lephoto.ttrr.org/animals/041007_0061.html

BTW … aren’t you proud of your name, shouldn’t it be "Walsh" with a capital ?W"?
TD
The Doormouse
Oct 28, 2004

J. A. Mc. wrote:

Wow, that’s good stuff. I looked at a few of the other images.

The Doormouse

The Doormouse cannot be reached by e-mail without her permission.
JD
John Doe
Oct 29, 2004
The images are ok. However, I do think the person has a lot of nerve expecting to get web design business with a site that looks like that.

John
S
Stephan
Oct 29, 2004
John Doe wrote:
The images are ok. However, I do think the person has a lot of nerve expecting to get web design business with a site that looks like that.
Not they are not OK, look at the horizons in the ocean pics…

Stephan
K
Kingdom
Oct 29, 2004
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 29, 2004
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:59:14 GMT, The Doormouse found
these unused words floating about:

J. A. Mc. wrote:

Wow, that’s good stuff. I looked at a few of the other images.
The Doormouse

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>
H
Hecate
Oct 30, 2004
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:37:41 -0700, J. A. Mc.
wrote:

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>

Blush some more, they’#e very nice images John. I’ll bet you had fun scanning in the Kodachromes though 😉

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
C
Corey
Oct 30, 2004
Good eye! High tide on one side and low tide on the other, maybe? That’s a pet peeve of mine as are buildings that lean backwards.

Peadge 🙂

"Stephan" wrote in message
John Doe wrote:
Not they are not OK, look at the horizons in the ocean pics…
Stephan
TD
The Doormouse
Oct 30, 2004
I can tell that he has very high quality and large originals by the amount of softening on the images. It adds a dreamy quality to at least one of the images.

The Doormouse

D
Dee
Oct 30, 2004

BTW … aren’t you proud of your name, shouldn’t it be "Walsh" with a capital ?W"?

I just LOVE the photo of Montana snow …. Title: January Sunset In Montana

Do you live in Montana? I spent a winter there visiting my sister and will never forget the experience! Have you ever seen the plane go across the sky on Christmas Eve?

Dee
S
Scruff
Oct 30, 2004
"Hecate" wrote in message
wrote:

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>

Blush some more, they’#e very nice images John. I’ll bet you had fun scanning in the Kodachromes though 😉
Never thought a spammer would get any kudos here, but those are nice pics.
TD
The Doormouse
Oct 30, 2004
"Scruff" wrote:

The spammer did not – it was one of the people who responded who happened to have an excellent portfolio.

The Doormouse

J
jaSPAMc
Oct 30, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 02:51:09 +0100, Hecate found these
unused words floating about:

wrote:

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>

Merci !

The Kodachromes have been stored properly (mostly) and with a little help from curves in PS, they came out to ‘match’ the viewed slides on a light table.
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 30, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:14:15 -0400, "Scruff" found these unused words floating about:

wrote:

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>

FYI, my post was in reply to the SPAMmer … I ‘offered’ him/her/it an example of what perhaps would ‘sell’.

I’m NOT selling, though I do exhibit and allow usage. Most of my work was commissioned documentary imagery and I’ve never advertised in/on the internet/newsgroups.
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 30, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:00:46 GMT, The Doormouse found
these unused words floating about:

I can tell that he has very high quality and large originals by the amount of softening on the images. It adds a dreamy quality to at least one of the images.

The Doormouse

The Dimage7 is a 5 mpx and I always shoot max res at highest jpg quality onto a 1GB microdrive. It’s also a 12 bit system mapped to the best 8 for storage and a histogram overlay while taking.

The slides were done on a Microtek 35T+ as max (1950 dpi), though I’ve now gotten an Epson 3200 mainly for paper and large format negative work.
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 30, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:30:44 GMT, "Dee" found these unused words floating about:

I just LOVE the photo of Montana snow …. Title: January Sunset In Montana
Do you live in Montana? I spent a winter there visiting my sister and will never forget the experience! Have you ever seen the plane go across the sky on Christmas Eve?

Dee
No … Sorry Dee, I’m a SW desert rat at this time, though retiring to Washington state. I took that shot in the early ’70’s while driving a load of recording equipment from Vegas up to Calgary to aid the CBC in a series of concerts.

Got to Butte at -28*. Had to go and add pure anti-freeze before I dared shut off the engine for the night … We’d protected the truck to -25 and it was going down to -35. <G> Too cold for these old bones now!
S
Scruff
Oct 30, 2004
"J. A. Mc." wrote in message
FYI, my post was in reply to the SPAMmer … I ‘offered’ him/her/it an example of what perhaps would ‘sell’.

I’m NOT selling, though I do exhibit and allow usage. Most of my work was commissioned documentary imagery and I’ve never advertised in/on the internet/newsgroups.

Was yours the Lephoto site? If not could you post yours? I’d like to see it too.
H
Hecate
Oct 31, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:14:15 -0400, "Scruff"
wrote:

wrote:

<blush>
Thanks!
</blush>

Isn’t the spammer – it’s J.A.Mac who isn’t a spammer.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 31, 2004
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:06:33 -0400, "Scruff" found these unused words floating about:

Was yours the Lephoto site? If not could you post yours? I’d like to see it too.
Yes, mine was the lePhoto …

the SPAMmer’s was pictronicaenterprises.
S
Scruff
Oct 31, 2004
Yea, You had some very cool photos, and a lot of them were taken placed I’ve visited.
Thanks for posting.

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:06:33 -0400, "Scruff" found these unused words floating about:

I’m NOT selling, though I do exhibit and allow usage. Most of my work
was
commissioned documentary imagery and I’ve never advertised in/on the internet/newsgroups.

Was yours the Lephoto site? If not could you post yours? I’d like to see
it
too.
Yes, mine was the lePhoto …

the SPAMmer’s was pictronicaenterprises.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections