J
Posted By
jaypee68
Jul 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Not really expecting anyone to know what tutorial I’m talking about but I thought I’d give it a shot anyway. There was this really sweet Photoshop orb tutorial I came across once. The tutorial had you make an almost full screen panel that was 2 toned using black and grey. The orbs were inset, and used pretty much the same colors. I thought I had the URL bookmarked, but I must have forgotten to mark it or it’s in a different bookmark file somewhere. The whole tutorial produced some really beautiful results, and I’d love to see it again. Does anyone remember ever seeing such a tutorial? Like I said, I don’t expect anyone to know what tutorial I’m talking about, but you never know what might happen. 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
KatWoman
Jul 1, 2007
wrote in message
Not really expecting anyone to know what tutorial I’m talking about but I thought I’d give it a shot anyway. There was this really sweet Photoshop orb tutorial I came across once. The tutorial had you make an almost full screen panel that was 2 toned using black and grey. The orbs were inset, and used pretty much the same colors. I thought I had the URL bookmarked, but I must have forgotten to mark it or it’s in a different bookmark file somewhere. The whole tutorial produced some really beautiful results, and I’d love to see it again. Does anyone remember ever seeing such a tutorial? Like I said, I don’t expect anyone to know what tutorial I’m talking about, but you never know what might happen. 🙂

this is not what you asked for
but I have this action for making photos into spheres
and maybe dissecting it will give you some ideas

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?searchfield= photo-sphere&search_exchange=16&search_category=-1&a mp;search_license=&search_rating=&search_platform=0& amp;search_pubdate=&Submit=Search&num=25&startnu m=1&event=search
R
ronviers
Jul 1, 2007
On Jul 1, 12:58 am, wrote:
There was this really sweet
Photoshop orb tutorial I came across once.

Mabye this is it.

http://www.lunacore.com/photoshop/tutorials/tut009.htm
R
ronviers
Jul 4, 2007
On Jul 4, 6:50 am, Martin

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections