C
Posted By
Cliff
Nov 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m not sure if this is the NG for Elements questions but it is the only appropriate one I could find. If there is another, please let me know.

I have a trial copy of PSE6 and, so far for me, it performs as advertized, so I am thinking of buying it. I still have 20 days left on the trial.

Has anybody had any problems with this product that I should be aware of? Any good comments?

I am especially interested in any organizer issues.

Thanks,

Cliff

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TC
tony cooper
Nov 2, 2007
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 02:51:13 -0000, "CJ" wrote:

I’m not sure if this is the NG for Elements questions but it is the only appropriate one I could find. If there is another, please let me know.

I have a trial copy of PSE6 and, so far for me, it performs as advertized, so I am thinking of buying it. I still have 20 days left on the trial.

Has anybody had any problems with this product that I should be aware of? Any good comments?

You can subscribe to the Adobe Forums on Elements. Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/ and follow the clicks. Elements in the Photoshop category.

Most of the complaints seem to be about matching Elements and Vista. Read through some of the back postings on Organizer. Problems have been reported and discussed, but seemingly no more than you would expect for a new version of any product. Adobe, like most other companies, tends to rush new versions to market.

Vista seems to bugger up anything it touches.

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
C
Cliff
Nov 2, 2007
tony cooper wrote:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 02:51:13 -0000, "CJ" wrote:

You can subscribe to the Adobe Forums on Elements. Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/ and follow the clicks. Elements in the Photoshop category.

Most of the complaints seem to be about matching Elements and Vista. Read through some of the back postings on Organizer. Problems have been reported and discussed, but seemingly no more than you would expect for a new version of any product. Adobe, like most other companies, tends to rush new versions to market.

Vista seems to bugger up anything it touches.

Thank you for the forum pointer. I spent some time there and it was well worth it.

Cliff

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections