CM
Posted By
Crazy man
Dec 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using PS CS v8, Win XP. Got an image ready at 5 inch x 7 inch and 300 dpi and I want to print it, but can’t find way of selecting correct size paper!

Want this to be borderless print.

Any tips?

Many thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CW
Curtis Wheat
Dec 21, 2004
you need to get 5×7 borderless paper. Printers cant print right to the edge.

"Crazy man" wrote in message
Using PS CS v8, Win XP. Got an image ready at 5 inch x 7 inch and 300 dpi and I want to print it, but can’t find way of selecting correct size paper!

Any tips?

Many thanks
CM
Crazy man
Dec 21, 2004
That should be 5 x 7 inch paper
C
Charley
Dec 21, 2004
You have 5 X 7 paper?

Why not do it the easy way and size the photo to 5 X 7. Then print 2 of them on 8 1/2 X 11 paper using Automate> Picture Package> set to 2 – 5×7. Then trim them to 5 X 7 with a paper cutter. The end result will be borderless 5 X 7 prints.

Charley

"Crazy man" wrote in message
Using PS CS v8, Win XP. Got an image ready at 5 inch x 7 inch and 300 dpi and I want to print it, but can’t find way of selecting correct size
paper!

Any tips?

Many thanks

BW
bob weidner
Dec 21, 2004
Are you trying to print right from Photoshop?

Crazy man wrote:

Any tips?

Many thanks

CM
Crazy man
Dec 21, 2004
Are you trying to print right from Photoshop?

Yes.

And I want to print borderless, I know my printer can do it, I do it on smaller sizes already

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections