J
Posted By
jbmoar
Apr 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I Have A Simular issue In Photoshop CS, I Was using a earlier version Of acronis true image, and have done many restores which did not restore the activation Info. I Was asked to activate to activate Photoshop CS Or wait and then I Would have 30 days, Just like a new install, so When I Start photoshop CS Each time,It asks to activate the program and so I Do but I Am denied bacuse,It says I Have already activated the allowed number of times, But I Have only activated On 2 machines as allowed so I Am guessing my restores using my imaging program we’re not restoring the activation info. and when I Activated after every restore we’re counting as one of my allowed activations, and since I Have done the image restore many times, I Am now denied, Since now, My Imaging program has a new program that restores completely everything but now is a bit late, I Have a backup of the activation but I Can not use the Image as It has a virus that damaged many files etc. and am worried how much damage it has so I Re-installed from a diferent Image File which left me with My operating system [Windows XP,Office XP And photoshop 7.01 So when I Re-install CS And try to activate it,I Am denied,This doesn’t sound correct as I Have only installed And activated on 2 machines,there should be something to fix this for people that do restores and are required to activate as A New activation [Not a re-activation] So how do I Get the activation codes off a damaged image file …….

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 25, 2004
jb, just call adobe, explain and they’ll get you activated. then make a new image.
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Apr 26, 2004
What a mess! Adobe, you had better straighten this out or you are gonna lose a LOT of customers, including me!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections