M
Posted By
Mike
Mar 9, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Could some kind soul remind me what control character I accidentally pressed to convert the view of the brush from a
circle defining the brush outline into a tiny cross-hair…and also the appropriate control char to convert it back
again! On a PC with Win-XP.

Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
JD
Mar 9, 2008
Mike wrote:
Could some kind soul remind me what control character I accidentally pressed to convert the view of the brush from a
circle defining the brush outline into a tiny cross-hair…and also the appropriate control char to convert it back

Mike
Would that be the CapsLock key on your keyboard?

JD..
MR
Mike Russell
Mar 9, 2008
"Mike" wrote in message

Hi Mike,

Caps Lock.
http://www.anticapslock.com/

Mike Russell – www.curvemeister.com
P
Pudentame
Mar 10, 2008
Mike wrote:

Mike

Do you have caps lock on?
M
Mike
Mar 10, 2008
In article <oBZAj.733214$ says…
Mike wrote:

Mike
Would that be the CapsLock key on your keyboard?
Shouldn’t be that. The caps lock key sits at the bottom if the little jar I use to keep my spare pens and pencils in –
for reasons obvious to some. 🙂

Mike
M
Mike
Mar 10, 2008
In article <47d56b64$0$4939$ says…
Mike wrote:

Mike

OK – looks like caps was the culprit. I must have dropped a fork into the hole where the key used to sit!

Thanks all – Mike
J
JD
Mar 10, 2008
Mike wrote:
In article <47d56b64$0$4939$ says…
Mike wrote:

Mike
OK – looks like caps was the culprit. I must have dropped a fork into the hole where the key used to sit!

Thanks all – Mike

Some days go like that! Remove the key and it still gets activated. Glad you figured it out!

JD..
TB
The Bobert
Mar 10, 2008
In article ,
Mike wrote:

Thanks all – Mike

Can we safely conclude he got forked?

Hey! It compiles. Ship it.

Bob in Central California
M
Mike
Mar 11, 2008
In article , says…
In article ,
Mike wrote:

Thanks all – Mike

Can we safely conclude he got forked?
Could have been a chop-stick now I think about it. Or the stupid cat – she has a habit of pouncing on the key-
board….but she doesn’t usuallywear high-heels.

Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections