B
Posted By
burt
Jun 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Lightroom and CS3 on my MacPro at home.

We are considering buying a cheap 12" or 13" laptop PC to take when we travel to Europe in the Fall. We will be traveling with a group of photographers, so would like the chance to bring up the day’s shots on a screen, and don’t really want to take along our 17" Mac laptop.

When I look at my installation DVDs, I don’t see any mention of them being Mac. Can I use these to install on a PC laptop?

Also, I already have these installed on both my Mac desktop and Mac laptop. I think there is a 2-PC limit on installations. Can I uninstall (or at least unvalidate) the license on my Mac laptop, and then install it on the PC, and then reverse the process when I return?

That is, I won’t really need it on both machines at the same time. Though it would be more convenient to just leave it on the Mac when I leave, I’m willing to uninstall it if that would allow me to put it on the PC for that month of travel.

– Burt Johnson
MindStorm, Inc.
http://www.mindstorm-inc.com/software.html

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections