SW
Posted By
Steven Wandy
Feb 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using PS for quite a few years but never ran across this. A lawyer sent me a letter as a PDF file as an e-mail attachment. I was supposed to print out the letter and fax it back to him. Since I have been recently playing around with a Wacom tablet, I figured would open the letter in PSCS, use the pen and tablet to sign it and then resend it back to him as a PDF file. I did it – even got the signature pretty good – but when I checked the saved file, PSCS had turned the letter into what would be described as a negative (white print on black paper/background). I don’t figure to need this again, but what did I do wrong? Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

A
arrooke
Feb 18, 2005
"Steven Wandy" wrote in message
I have been using PS for quite a few years but never ran across this. A lawyer sent me a letter as a PDF file as an e-mail attachment. I was supposed to print out the letter and fax it back to him. Since I have been recently playing around with a Wacom tablet, I figured would open the letter in PSCS, use the pen and tablet to sign it and then resend it back
to
him as a PDF file. I did it – even got the signature pretty good – but
when
I checked the saved file, PSCS had turned the letter into what would be described as a negative (white print on black paper/background). I don’t figure to need this again, but what did I do wrong? Thanks.
Sound like you have ‘negative’ selected in your ppd (postscript printer description).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections