Posted By
ikciu
Feb 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
i have small problem … i need plugin which will be convert my image to points. It means i will specify rows, cols and number of colors and my picture will be converted. Result: small points (and a bit space around each point) like mosaic.

I need this plugin to make template for print this on t-shirt (my machine need this format of image to make this on t-shirt)

If you know some plugin wich will do it or you know how could i do it…. answer plz 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

OR
O Ransen
Feb 25, 2005
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:30:53 +0100, "ikciu" wrote:

Hi,
i have small problem … i need plugin which will be convert my image to points. It means i will specify rows, cols and number of colors and my picture will be converted. Result: small points (and a bit space around each point) like mosaic.

I need this plugin to make template for print this on t-shirt (my machine need this format of image to make this on t-shirt)

If you know some plugin wich will do it or you know how could i do it…. answer plz 🙂

You could resize your image to the number of pixels you
need and then save in GIF format with 16 or 256 colors.
I
ikciu
Feb 26, 2005
Owen Ransen zebrawszy mysli wystukal(a):
|| You could resize your image to the number of pixels you || need and then save in GIF format with 16 or 256 colors.

I know… most simple is the best but ….. I need a bit spaces around each pixel 🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ikciu

[ gg: 718845 ]
[ www: www.lubinianin.com ]
OR
O Ransen
Feb 26, 2005
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 06:40:59 +0100, ".::[ikciu]::." wrote:

Owen Ransen zebrawszy mysli wystukal(a):
|| You could resize your image to the number of pixels you || need and then save in GIF format with 16 or 256 colors.
I know… most simple is the best but ….. I need a bit spaces around each pixel 🙂

The mosaic effect of Repligator lets you specify the borders, but they go more irregular with larger borders to give more of an effect of real tiles and highlighting:

http://www.ransen.com/repligator/mosaic.htm

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections