DH
Posted By
doug_howell
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using PS 8.0 CS on a HP xw8000 workstation w/2gig of ram and every now and then a photoshop composition will lock up. I feel like maybe I’m hitting a couple keys accidentally that might be locking the document because I try and use a lot of keyboard shortcuts. The application will let me close normally and then reload the document and everything is normal…

Is there a keyboard command for locking a document (other than locking individual layers)???

I don’t see any such ‘short cuts’ in PS help. I will try and replicate the problem and isolate it but meanwhile, Any suggestions?

Thanks
Doug

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
May 17, 2004
Check the FAQ about dialogs being off screen.
DH
doug_howell
May 17, 2004
Thanks Chris,
I’ll keep this in mind next time…

Something simple: that’s what I was hoping it would be.

Doug
DO
Donald_O._Aldridge
May 18, 2004
I have a problem with CS locking up also. It works fine when I open a file via the File menu but when I use the File Browser, it locks up. What is unusual is that it was working great with File Browser until after I saved a Work Space using the File Browser. Any ideas? Thanks.

Don

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections