S
Posted By
slrshooter
May 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been a long time user of PS – since version 4.5. Had 7.0 and upgraded to CS recently. Now when I try to open a JPEG it defaults to one of the Windows paint packages. When I try to change the default or open a JPEG with the "Open With" option, CS is not even in the Window with all the other choices.

The question is how to I get it into that window so I can make it the default viewer?

Thanks,

Norm

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
May 31, 2004
Go to ; My computer / tools/ folder options/ file types. Pick the file type and change.

Bigcat

On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:49:33 -0400, "slrshooter" wrote:

I have been a long time user of PS – since version 4.5. Had 7.0 and upgraded to CS recently. Now when I try to open a JPEG it defaults to one of the Windows paint packages. When I try to change the default or open a JPEG with the "Open With" option, CS is not even in the Window with all the other choices.

The question is how to I get it into that window so I can make it the default viewer?

Thanks,

Norm

____________________________________________________________ ___________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com – Accounts Starting At $6.95 – http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
S
slrshooter
May 31, 2004
Thanks, that worked. will have to remember that trick.

<Bigcat> wrote in message
Go to ; My computer / tools/ folder options/ file types. Pick the file type and change.

Bigcat

On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:49:33 -0400, "slrshooter" wrote:

I have been a long time user of PS – since version 4.5. Had 7.0 and upgraded to CS recently. Now when I try to open a JPEG it defaults to
one
of the Windows paint packages. When I try to change the default or open
a
JPEG with the "Open With" option, CS is not even in the Window with all
the
other choices.

Thanks,

Norm
____________________________________________________________ ________________ ___
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com – Accounts Starting At $6.95 –
http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections