What Can We Do To Get Rid Of L.L. Cool Names?

S
Posted By
Sammy
Jun 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I fucking can’t stand this guy, pretending to be him hasn’t worked, he’s still here.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do to get rid of this guy?

I know I could ignore him, but for some reason I am bothered by words typed on usenet by other people.

I lack control in my life and I am used to having a little bit of control on usenet. It sucks that I can’t control what other people post, because if I could, L.L. Cool Names wouldn’t post anything at all.

It’s true, he has got under my skin, I am bothered by him. So what?

The guy makes me mad, I know they are only words on a screen that I have no control over, and I know it’s kind of pathetic for me to care, but so what?

Let’s get rid of this guy so there are more guys like me and less gAys like him.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

F
fake
Jun 18, 2005
There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Sammy \\The Bull\\ Gravano" On Fri, 17 Jun 2005
18:49:10 -0400 this person wrote:

I fucking can’t stand this guy, pretending to be him hasn’t worked, he’s still here.

I know I could ignore him, but for some reason I am bothered by words typed on usenet by other people.

I lack control in my life and I am used to having a little bit of control on usenet. It sucks that I can’t control what other people post, because if I could, L.L. Cool Names wouldn’t post anything at all.

The guy makes me mad, I know they are only words on a screen that I have no control over, and I know it’s kind of pathetic for me to care, but so what?

Let’s get rid of this guy so there are more guys like me and less gAys like him.

Are you trying to make me laugh? If so good job, I haven’t laughed so hard since I read a post that I made.
S
Scruff
Jun 18, 2005
"Sammy \The Bull\ Gravano" wrote in message

So now NoName is pretending to be Flipper Mike.
S
Scruff
Jun 18, 2005
"L.L. Cool Names" wrote in message
There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Sammy \\The Bull\\ Gravano" On Fri, 17 Jun 2005

Are you trying to make me laugh? If so good job, I haven’t laughed so hard since I read a post that I made.

Funny, since you made the one you just replied to. You like playing with yourself.
M
Mattinglyfan
Jun 18, 2005
"Scruff" <Get @ Grip> wrote in message
"L.L. Cool Names" wrote in message

Funny, since you made the one you just replied to. You like playing with yourself.

We have established that he does because no one else will.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections