GP
Posted By
Gary Packard
Jun 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having problems importing RAW files from my Nikon D70. Photoshop "help" says all I need to do is open it and the Camera RAW plug-in will launch, but all I get is a message that says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document." I’m too cheap to spend $39 to ask one question on Adobe’s help line.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

D
doUg
Jun 21, 2004
Have you downloaded the latest Camera RAW plug-in updates? I know one of them from a while ago included the D70 support.

"Gary Packard" wrote in message
I am having problems importing RAW files from my Nikon D70. Photoshop "help" says all I need to do is open it and the Camera RAW plug-in will launch, but all I get is a message that says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document." I’m too cheap to spend $39 to ask one question on Adobe’s help line.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections