R
Posted By
ross
Jan 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am getting an out of RAM message when attempting to do batch processing. (I am adding a text label to about 500 photos. )I have 1GB of RAM on this computer, but I suspect it is another type of RAM? I am able to process the batch on another computer with less RAM. Any ideas about fixing this? I have a Pentium 4 with Photoshop CS and 180GB hard drive. Thanks and I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
ross
Jan 3, 2006
I reloaded the software and removed the *.tmp files and voila! I am in business. Dick Ross

"ross" wrote in message
I am getting an out of RAM message when attempting to do batch processing. (I am adding a text label to about 500 photos. )I have 1GB of RAM on this computer, but I suspect it is another type of RAM? I am able to process the batch on another computer with less RAM. Any ideas about fixing this? I have a Pentium 4 with Photoshop CS and 180GB hard drive. Thanks and I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections