Posted By
Ulisses
May 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Welcome,
First, I would like to apologize for my english.
I have a problem with my Photoshop. When I open any photo from my camera (Panasonic FZ7) and next for example I do any changes and save this photo – so then date in EXIF tag is actual.
I need keep date when I make a foto not do changes in it. How can I lock EXIF tags in Photoshop so that I save it after changes date should be the same when I make them.

With best regards: Witek

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
May 19, 2006
"Ulisses" wrote in message
Welcome,
I have a problem with my Photoshop. When I open any photo from my camera (Panasonic FZ7) and next for example I do any changes and save this photo – so then date in EXIF tag is actual.
I need keep date when I make a foto not do changes in it. How can I lock EXIF tags in Photoshop so that I save it after changes date should be the same when I make them.

With best regards: Witek

Hi Witek,

Try Exifer. It is free, and will allow you to change the dates of your files to match the original exif data.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/Exifer.html

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/
N
nomail
May 19, 2006
Ulisses wrote:

Welcome,

That is not true, or should not be true. There are two dates: the creation date (which doesn’t change) and the modification date (that does change if you modify the image).

I think you are actually looking at the wrong date.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl
K
KatWoman
May 20, 2006
"Johan W. Elzenga" wrote in message
Ulisses wrote:

Welcome,
I have a problem with my Photoshop. When I open any photo from my camera (Panasonic FZ7) and next for example I do any changes and save this photo –
so then date in EXIF tag is actual.

That is not true, or should not be true. There are two dates: the creation date (which doesn’t change) and the modification date (that does change if you modify the image).

I need keep date when I make a foto not do changes in it. How can I lock EXIF tags in Photoshop so that I save it after changes date
should be the same when I make them.

I think you are actually looking at the wrong date.

yeah he’s correct
even copies of my images contain the original shoot date and time

in windows right click the file >check the properties> advanced it shows the camera model, dates etc.

just realized my camera is set on AM instead of PM hehe so the shots we did last nite at 5:00 PM says we shot it in the morning before the sun is even up, totally impossible but ….garbage in, garbage out

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections