T
Posted By
TempusMn
Jul 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I’m using PSCS and as of this morning if make a setting in my levels dialogue then apply it the applied result is quite different than what I set in the dialogue. For example I make a layer, fill with black, add noise, and then go to make a levels adjustment the adjustment I make creates a star field look, but the applied result is more of a sandy beach. It appears almost as if it’s running an auto levels even though I was using manual settings. Any help would be appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AC
Aaron_Cramer
Jul 21, 2004
are you applying a noise filter or a noise EFFECT???
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 21, 2004
Make sure you view the image at 100% in PS. Otherwise what you see is a poor rendition of the original.

Rob
T
TempusMn
Jul 22, 2004
Thank’s for the replies. I’m using the noise filter and I ended up uninstalling my graphics tablet and now it only happens as Rob mentioned when the image is viewed smaller than 100% when the filter is applied. I think my tablet was clicking where it shouldn’t before.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections