AS
Posted By
Art Sterling
Oct 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help. Suddenly my brush and clone stamp are no longer are working. Also, the ellipse tool draws a fixed sized circle, line tool draws a rectangle, etc. What has happened? Anyone know?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Oct 20, 2006
Art Sterling wrote:

Help. Suddenly my brush and clone stamp are no longer are working. Also, the ellipse tool draws a fixed sized circle, line tool draws a rectangle, etc. What has happened? Anyone know?

Sounds like you have the SHIFT-Lock key pressed.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl
AS
Art Sterling
Oct 20, 2006
Johan W. Elzenga wrote:
Art Sterling wrote:

Thanks for your response, but that was not the problem. I had my Wacom mouse sitting on the graphics tablet.
JD
James Douglas
Oct 22, 2006
I was going to respond with that to check, it drove me crazy for such a long time a while back. I now keep the mouse way way far away from the tablet

Art Sterling wrote:
Johan W. Elzenga wrote:
Art Sterling wrote:

Thanks for your response, but that was not the problem. I had my Wacom mouse sitting on the graphics tablet.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections