M
Posted By
Mojtaba
Nov 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Today I was working with a PS CS trying to make a text banner. Whatever I tiped, instead of any text, just a line was typed. i clicked on whatever available with no awail. has any of you ever encountered such a strange behaviour from CS?
Grateful for your help

Mojtaba

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Stewy
Nov 10, 2006
In article ,
M.Boxer wrote:

Today I was working with a PS CS trying to make a text banner. Whatever I tiped, instead of any text, just a line was typed. i clicked on whatever available with no awail. has any of you ever encountered such a strange behaviour from CS?
Grateful for your help

Which font were you using, what was the point size and how big was the image?
M
Mojtaba
Nov 10, 2006
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:16:57 +0900, Stewy
wrote:

In article ,
M.Boxer wrote:

Grateful for your help

Which font were you using, what was the point size and how big was the image?
THe image was 400 *100 pixels. I tried almost all fonts sizes all font types. no difference, But, it seems every thing is ok this morning. Thank you

Mojtaba

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections