CS3 expiring after two days for CS2 user?

P
Posted By
PeterSo
Dec 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed the beta version of CS3 yesterday and it is now expiring. I have a registered version of CS2 in stalled on the same computer. CS2 was installed but not yet registered when I installed the CS3 beta, CS2 is registered now. How can I prevent CS3 from expiring after two days? It should be 30 days when having a registered copy of CS2.

Peter So

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Joe
Dec 16, 2006
"PeterSo" wrote:

I installed the beta version of CS3 yesterday and it is now expiring. I have a registered version of CS2 in stalled on the same computer. CS2 was installed but not yet registered when I installed the CS3 beta, CS2 is registered now. How can I prevent CS3 from expiring after two days? It should be 30 days when having a registered copy of CS2.
Peter So

You can get the CS3 Key from Adobe site. But I read it has problem recognizing some CS3 (or it’s known problem).

Here, I can’t get pass the Agreement screen to continue the installation, and I am guessing CS3 may require IE to install, and I have IE 7 and FireFox on my system.
N
nomail
Dec 16, 2006
PeterSo wrote:

No, it should not be 30 days. It’s only 2 days, and then you must activate it, so why don’t you just do that.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl
R
Roberto
Dec 16, 2006
You have to go to the Adobe site and put in your CS2 serial number and they will give a new number for CS3. This apparently has bugs that Adobe is working on. Without this serial number the beta dies in 2 days.

LJC

"PeterSo" wrote in message
Peter So
P
PeterSo
Dec 16, 2006
Go to
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5 Fphotoshop%5Fsn

and enter your CS2 serial number to get a serial number for CS3. Use this number then to activate your copy of CS3.

Peter

Little Juice Coupe wrote:
You have to go to the Adobe site and put in your CS2 serial number and they will give a new number for CS3. This apparently has bugs that Adobe is working on. Without this serial number the beta dies in 2 days.
LJC

"PeterSo" wrote in message
Peter So

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections