R
Posted By
Rob
Mar 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What I am doing is making thumbnails with drop shadow, from the web photos, for a website. This has a grey background, I just place the thumbs on a page, and make them navigate. So I need the thumb background the same as what’s on the page.

In the action is a resize, increase canvas size, delete background layer, add new layer > (plus more)

fill new layer > using foreground colour,

Using foreground layer is the problem.

I want set the background colour in the action. The action works except for setting the colour from within the action.

How do I add that to the action?

thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Mar 21, 2007
Rob wrote:
What I am doing is making thumbnails with drop shadow, from the web photos, for a website. This has a grey background, I just place the thumbs on a page, and make them navigate. So I need the thumb background the same as what’s on the page.

In the action is a resize, increase canvas size, delete background layer, add new layer > (plus more)

I want set the background colour in the action. The action works except for setting the colour from within the action.

thanks

You could set it as foreground then switch with background by hitting X.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
R
Rob
Mar 21, 2007
edjh wrote:
Rob wrote:

thanks

You could set it as foreground then switch with background by hitting X.
Thanks I think I found the solution.

by using – New Fill Layer > solid colour etc – in the action then the colour is locked into the action script.

Rm

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections