Posted By
Ray
Jun 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
LOL !!!!!!!!!

I thought of changing the title, but my partially-functionning-neuron (notice the absence of an S at the end of the word neuron) makes that difficult tonight. Been speaking English all day long. With Pete this afternoon, and some other guy this morning. Now, when I close my eyes, all I see is this message :

"You’ve expired the evaluation period of NEURON.EXE. Please register to continue amongst the thinking ones"

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CS
Chuck Snyder
Jun 30, 2003
Ray, it’s a GREAT title – provocative, perhaps, but great nonetheless!

😉

Chuck
PD
Pete D
Jul 1, 2003
Ray,

And in your conversations with me you have again displayed the tremendous knowledge you have of these plastic boxes full of wires and odd shaped small metal objects. (I swear; if I get one more item that needs plugged in to an electrical outlet I am going to need a larger service box).

I will have to go to that "web" thread and post so everyone knows you solved my upload problem and my web page is flying….its alive…. Even though I have just started to design it. But that will be the easy part…… "Getting it there" was the difficult aspect.

Thanks Ray,

Pete
R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Pete, the fun was mine! Helping people is so rewarding. Many times, at work, when I solve "the mystery of the Ray" (oops.. I meant Day), I hear that special "Oh My God" over the phone.. then I know, that has just made my day!

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections