S
Posted By
soulslinga
Aug 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i’m making flyers in photoshop, and i want to put the flyer i have on one piece of paper four times, so i can cut it into little squares. Sort of like a 2×4 tile. its like putting a photo four times on one piece of paper for a photo album, where they’re each the same size. how can i do that?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TI
Thomas_Ireland
Aug 23, 2004
ONE way, but certainly not the ONLY way or even THE way would be to use "Picture Package".

Tom Ireland
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 23, 2004
Create one 8 x 10 canvas and drag your image onto the canvas. Then you can duplicate that layer and move it around as you like.

Peace,
Tony
S
soulslinga
Aug 23, 2004
the problem with that is making the picture the right size so it fits symmetrically x4. I tried that but had to do so much resizing and centering i thought there must be an easier way.
S
soulslinga
Aug 23, 2004
picture package works nicely. thanks a lot guys.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections