J
Posted By
JasonSmith
Feb 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ever since upgrading to Jaguar, I’ve yet to find a way to get the file comments back at the finder level.

OS 9> used to give me such valuable info as file dimensions, resolution, color mode, ect, without having to actually open the file in Photoshop.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DK
Doug_Katz
Feb 19, 2004
Yea. B. Fraser (I think, or maybe C. Cox) said here that there’s some sort of incompatibility with that data and OSX…. I miss it too.
J
JasonSmith
Feb 19, 2004

wait, forgot to hold the shift key…

&*%^$!@*()$%#@#^&*(#$%!!!!!!
DK
Doug_Katz
Feb 19, 2004
Hmm. If you had a beautiful mind, the first version without the shift key would be far more expressive….
FB
Father_Blaise
Feb 21, 2004
Those comments have saved me having to open files numerous times. I miss them too.
JS
John_Slate
Feb 21, 2004
Aren’t there utilities for sale that can do this, like FileXaminer or Super Get Info?

Or is it not worth the money?
FB
Father_Blaise
Feb 23, 2004
You can still add comments to files using Get Info. What we are discussing here is that Photoshop doesn’t do it automatically in OS X. 🙂
JS
John_Slate
Feb 23, 2004
oh… huh huh… um nevermind.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections