J
Posted By
Johnny
Jul 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to insert the words Copyright across approx 300 photos. I have no idea how to do this? Anybody have any idea on how to do this? I have read a bit about actions!

Thanks

Johnny

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
KatWoman
Jul 29, 2007
"Johnny" wrote in message
I need to insert the words Copyright across approx 300 photos. I have no idea how to do this? Anybody have any idea on how to do this? I have read a bit about actions!

Thanks

Johnny
http://www.dphotojournal.com/watermarking-adding-copyright-w ith-photoshop/ looks about right
found by
http://www.google.com/search?q=photoshop+tutorial+watermark+ batch&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=ut f8&oe=utf8

other solutions including purchase of software
J
Joel
Jul 30, 2007
"Johnny" wrote:

I do know what Action is and pretty much know how its works (record and play back etc.) but I have never created/recorded any to give step-by-step instruction. But you should be able to GOOGLE for it.. or try to search for something like "copyright action" or similar.

But I can give you this much.

1. You can turn anything on screen into BRUSH. Or you can Draw/Write the word/photo of Copyright then convert to BRUSH

2. Then you can brush/stamp (whatever you want) the Copyright word/symbol to anywhere on the image just like any regular brush. You can make it small/LARGE, brighter/darker/transparent, any color you want, and of course you can add to ACTION to do everything automatically.

Thanks

Johnny

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections