D
Posted By
Desmond
Aug 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am working with photoshop 7. I dont know what key i am pressing but it goes mental on me full screen now microsoft window (blue top with buttons) sometimes even the File edit view menu disapears. I have to resort to hot keys ALT F S (Save) Alt F X exit photoshop and start all over again.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
Grinder
Aug 2, 2007
Desmond wrote:
I am working with photoshop 7. I dont know what key i am pressing but it goes mental on me full screen now microsoft window (blue top with buttons) sometimes even the File edit view menu disapears. I have to resort to hot keys ALT F S (Save) Alt F X exit photoshop and start all over again.

What you’re probably doing is hitting Alt-F too fast, and Photoshop just picks up the F, which is a shortcut for full screen. Keeping hitting F and it will toggle through some different full screen modes and back to the original windowed form.
J
jaSPAMc
Aug 3, 2007
Desmond found these unused words:

The only time I see that is -=if=- I double click on the blue top to the -=image=- frame.
M
meffid
Aug 6, 2007
On Aug 2, 4:42 pm, Desmond wrote:

are you hitting tab?
T
Tacit
Aug 8, 2007
In article ,
Desmond wrote:

I am working with photoshop 7. I dont know what key i am pressing but it goes mental on me full screen now microsoft window (blue top with buttons) sometimes even the File edit view menu disapears.

You are pressing the letter F on your keyboard. Press it again to bring back windowed view.

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections