J
Posted By
jcwolfram
Feb 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to print a borderless print from ps7 to a epson 2200 using Mac’s OS 10.2.8. Image size 8.5×11" at 360 dpi.
page setup printer 2200 borderless sheet fed US letter 8.5 by 11′ print with preview (scale to 100% – no borders)
I am still getting a 1/4 inch border on top & sides and 1/2" on bottom. I realize this could look like an epson question but any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks jeff

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Feb 28, 2004
What operating system did you say you are running? 10.2.8?

According to page 41 of the printer’s manual, the Epson 2200 does not support borderless printing in OS X,
J
jcwolfram
Feb 28, 2004
That’s why I spent a day & a half trying to downloaded an updated driver that was suppose to allow X users the ability to get borderless prints. The driver I choose in the print center & page setup is titled borderless sheet fed. Thanks for double checking the manual for me, although I hope it’s not true.
Thanks again jeff
R
Ram
Feb 28, 2004
It’s possible that an updated driver has been released after the manual was printed, of course.

One more thing you can try:

Somewhere (I see it in the Page Setup dialog box) there’s a radio button labeled "Maximize". Make sure that’s checked.
BG
barry_gray
Feb 28, 2004
also the "print borderless" button
Also , borderless is only available for some papers and the PK ink.
J
jcwolfram
Feb 29, 2004
Thanks for the responses, I however do not see either a print borderless or Maximize button. Thanks again foryour responses. jeff
Normally you can only print borderless on glossy photo paper…. you must specify the paper in order to get the borderless options.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections