Keyboard Shortcut for Layer Based Slice?

VM
Posted By
victor_maldonado
Mar 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, Beautiful Users Of Adobe Photoshop for Macs 🙂

Do any of you know if there is there a keyboard shortcut to make a Layer Based Slice?

Thank you in advance for your input 🙂

love & peace,
victor 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 6, 2004
The easiest way is to make an Action and use "Insert Menu Item" to include Layer/New Layer-based Slice. Then tie your Action to an F-key.
VM
victor_maldonado
Mar 6, 2004
Thank you very much Ann 🙂 🙂 🙂

You saved me a lot of time, I have about 3000 of these puppies to do and going up to the menu bar is getting worrisome fast.

Thanks again for your help! 🙂

love & peace,
victor 🙂
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 6, 2004
And now you are down to only another 2987?

Have a nice W/E !

:~)
VM
victor_maldonado
Mar 7, 2004
Thanks, you too! 🙂
VM
victor_maldonado
Mar 7, 2004
Hey, hey, Ann 🙂

I have to thank you again for the Layer Base Slice tip, you have saved me soooooooooooooooooooooooo much time. I was doing them by hand with the slice tool (not a very pretty sight). If you’re ever in L.A., dinner is on me 🙂

love & peace,
victor 🙂
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 7, 2004
Victor:
I am delighted that an action has worked for you.
And if I ever get a chance to be in L.A., I will be delighted to take you up on Dinner — but that will have to be after we return from dining with Linda in Florida.
VM
victor_maldonado
Mar 7, 2004
It’s a date 😉

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections