K
Posted By
kanjisk
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had Photoshop CS installed and happily running on my PowerBook, and then decided to go all-out and get the entire Creative Suite. Everything installed and ran fine, but now Photoshop CS starts loading – it brings up the normal loading screen for a moment, as thought everything is fine, including my registration details as normal – and then that disappears and is replaced by an error message: "Could not complete your request because of missing or invalid personalization information." I’ve tried searching around for a solution but my brain is fried at the moment so I’m throwing myself on your mercy. Any ideas? I figured it might be something to do with the fact that I reinstalled Photoshop CS along with the rest of the package, and maybe now something doesn’t add up in terms of the serial numbers, but I don’t know where to look for the problem, or what to change. Help!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections