AH
Posted By
Anton Haakman
Aug 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I saw Classroom in a Book for Photoshop 7, a step by step introduction, which to me seems excellent for beginners. Why Adobe has published many Classroom Books for many programs, but not for Elements? Why not? Such a book (with CD) could be very helpful.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DH
Dave Hamer
Aug 12, 2003
Anton Haakman

A good many of the lessons in Photoshop Classroom in a Book 7 are applicable to Photoshop Elements 2 with some minor modifications in a few of them.

Dave
JC
Jane Carter
Aug 12, 2003
I really like ’50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques’ by Gregory Georges too, and I also bought some of the beginner books, which I kept and use for reference.
I also bought some of the CD training discs, but don’t seem to use them so much now. I was a beginner in February. It seems sometimes frustrating, but just take a break when you get stuck on something, and come back to it later.
THe key to learning PSE is to just keep trying, don’t be afraid to keep pushing the buttons with a book at your elbow, and when you get stuck on something, ask here.
I have taken on-line PSE lessons, and find that they are the best for me. I am now addicted to PSE!
Jane

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections